As a key partner of the event, Waylay will be there to talk about the challenges of monetising incoming data from physical products and deriving true business value from IoT solutions. We will be demoing the software toolset that we have built to help companies take full advantage of IoT data by making it an integral part of the business, connecting it to IT systems and automating workflows around it.
- Where to find us? Booth 10, Level B (Ground Floor). Opening hours: 9 am to 6 pm
- Who you will meet there: Piet Vandaele, CEO and co-founder
About Industry of Things World 2019
- The event takes place on September 16 – 17, 2019, at the bcc Berlin Congress Center in Berlin, Germany.
- 80+ industry-focused thought leaders will speak and share their cross- industry perspectives
- Decision makers, influencers, and experts will exchange knowledge, experiences, project developments, and network during the 2 days of the event
Over the past five years, the event has become the leading networking platform discussing the rapid developments in the Industry 4.0 space. The conference brings together key players and decision makers from within the full spectrum of the Industrial IoT ecosystem, including IoT experts and start-ups, industry decision makers, expert researchers and technology influencers.
During the keynotes, expert speakers from leading companies will cover the latest developments, trends and standards across the growing IIoT spectrum.
All key questions moving today’s and tomorrow’s Industry 4.0 landscape will be covered, so that attendees from all industries can be sure to gain valuable insights to drive their businesses forward.
Missed this event? Click here to get a meeting for the next one.