Senior Data Scientist
As a Senior Data Scientist, you have extensive experience in mathematics, probability theory, Bayesian Networks, pattern recognition, predictive and time series analysis, Deep Learning and knowledge modeling.
You are knowledgeable of either scala or python.
- You will work on supervised and unsupervised learning
- You will work on extension of the current rule engine US20160125304, based on Bayesian Networks, with Deep Learning nets.
- You will work with big data from various domains: Industry 4.0, Smart Homes, Smart Cities, Elderly Care etc.
- You will use tools such as Anaconda, Apache Beam, Tensor flow, Spark Notebook and write your code in python or scala.
What’s it like working at Waylay?
- Rewarding work, knowing you’re working on something that will have a great impact on manufacturing, businesses and social life in the near future.
- Get it done. Zero bureaucracy. Make a direct impact.
- Work together with passionate people who put team before ego.
What we give you in return
- Competitive salary
- Develop with the latest tools, libraries, frameworks, and workflows with a highly qualified team
- You have a masters degree or PhD in computer science or a related field
- You are an expert in machine learning and knowledge modeling
- You have a deep understanding of clustering
- You have a deep understanding of Bayesian Networks and probability theory
- You know Deep Learning; LSTMs, CNN and Bayesian Deep Learning
- You have a strong mathematical background and analytical mindset
- You have experience in Python or scala.