Digital Marketing Specialist
As companies are rolling out Internet-of-Things applications, they notice that these IoT applications often operate in silos and don’t integrate well with existing IT back-end systems and cloud applications. This leads to inflexible solutions with high integration costs.
Waylay is an award-winning IoT service orchestration platform that breaks down silos by connecting devices with SW applications and online services. Waylay makes automation and integration faster, smarter and more scalable and transforms vertical, stand-alone IoT applications into end-to-end business solutions.
To accelerate growth, we are looking for a hands-on digital marketing specialist to join our team. You will be responsible with our digital advertising, testing and analytics and will be working closely with our inbound marketing specialist to define, execute, follow up and report across all digital marketing campaigns, with the aim of increasing lead generation and conversion.
You are willing to engage on the long term and be part of the growth of Waylay.
- You are responsible for our digital advertising and for all technical aspects of our digital marketing campaigns, with the goal of driving and increasing traffic to our inbound content
- You create, execute, test, manage and deliver SEA and SMM and perform daily tests to optimize CPC, CPA and ROAS
- You apply a test & scale approach by formulating optimization plans, building test scenarios, learning from what fails and scaling what works
- You use data, A/B testing and multivariate testing to improve ads, landing pages, and segmentation for all marketing efforts
- You test and measure everything we put online- from email subject lines to product offerings, and conduct buyer journey analytics in order to improve our conversion rates
- You collaborate on overall website strategy and you ensure website is running at high speed and peak efficiency, and troubleshoot and solve website technical issues
- You regularly update KPIs and dashboards demonstrating our performance; analyze results and provide learnings and recommendations on how to improve the performance of new campaigns
- You work with tools such as Google Ads, Tag Manager, Optimize, Data Studio or Zapier and you regularly stay on the pulse of which tactics and tools are new and emerging to improve our online presence
- You work directly with other members of the Marketing team to discover opportunities from multiple lead generation campaigns
- About 3-5 years direct, hands-on experience developing, planning, launching, and analyzing digital marketing campaigns, specifically SEA and SMM
- Experience creating and managing paid search and paid social media campaigns (Google AdWords, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads Manager)
- Experience in A/B testing, multivariate testing, data analytics and conversion rate optimization
- Background in marketing, software engineering, computer science or a related field
- Detail-oriented and data-driven: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics.
- Ability to develop performance marketing dashboards and communicate the implications clearly and concisely
- Growth mindset - open, curious, determined, quick to try new things
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to learn about Waylay’s offering, the market, competitors, etc.
- Value teamwork and accountability
- Self-starter with a positive outlook
- Bonus: programming experience