- You work with customers to determine their needs and requirements.
- You understand the customer use cases and can translate them into a technical architecture and solution.
- You use Waylay’s platform to develop, test and deliver solutions for our customers.
- You develop business logic using Waylay’s rules engine.
- You document the solutions and potentially deliver training.
- You work mostly from Waylay’s office and occasionally attend calls or meetings at the customer, together with the project manager.
Skills and experience
- Feeling in UX / UI design
- You have experience with, or are excited to become familiar with AngularJS, EmberJS, React, Cycle.js, Elm or other modern client side Web Frameworks
- Front-end tools for testing and automation, like grunt/gulp/brunch
- RESTful API integrations
- Prior experience in enterprise integration is a bonus
- Source control with Git
- You enjoy the mix of technical work and interacting with customers
- Your writing skills allow you to prepare technical deliverables for customers.
- Working knowledge of English
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Laptop of your choice
- Lots of room for career development
- Work from a great location in the centre of Gent
- Develop with the latest tools, libraries, frameworks, and workflows with a high qualified team
- No IE8 support
What’s it like working at Waylay?
- Rewarding work, knowing you’re working on something that will have a great impact on companies and people in the near future.
- Get it done. Zero bureaucracy. Make a direct impact.
- Work together with passionate people who put team before ego.
Waylay is a Ghent-based company that develops next generation business automation software. Thanks to Waylay 's technology, enterprises increase their operational efficiency and boost customer service by integrating Internet-of-Things applications with enterprise IT systems and online services.