We are looking for you to join our team as a Kubernetes Engineer to design, build and implement cloud-native architectures based on Waylay microservice with Kubernetes and related technologies for our customers. You should love working with people and sharing your knowledge with your peers and be extremely knowledgeable in the Cloud-Native field.
- Help customers to deploy Waylay in multi-cloud Kubernetes environments
- Improve our terraform and organize better our current helm charts
- Improve our cloud logging and observability of our microservices
- Design and build distributed systems
- Love Kubernetes, love to learn
- You've experience with Docker Swarm, Cloud Foundry, OpenStack, AWS, GCP or Azure
- 3+ years' experience of working on distributed systems
- Excellent knowledge of Cloud Technology and Microservices
- Knowledge of Linux software packaging, docker, distribution, and configuration
- Degree in a relevant technical field; additional certification such as CKA (Certified Kubernetes Administrator) will be a bonus
What's it like working as Waylay?
- Rewarding work, knowing you’re working on something that will have a great impact on companies and people in the near future.
- Get it done. Zero bureaucracy. Make a direct impact.
- Work together with passionate people who put team before ego.