As companies are rolling out Internet-of-Things applications, they notice that these IoT applications often operate in silos and don’t integrate well with existing IT back-end systems and cloud applications. This leads to inflexible solutions with high integration costs.
Waylay is an award-winning IoT service orchestration platform that breaks down silos by connecting devices with SW applications and online services. Waylay makes automation and integration faster, smarter and more scalable and transforms vertical, stand-alone IoT applications into end-to-end business solutions.
To accelerate growth, we are looking for a hands-on marketing specialist to join our team. You will be responsible with our outbound marketing activities and will be working closely with our inbound and digital marketing to define, execute, follow up and report across all marketing campaigns, with the aim of increasing lead generation and conversion.
You are willing to engage on the long term and be part of the growth of Waylay.
- You coordinate our outbound marketing activities such as our attendance at industry fairs and other marketing events, as well as organising our own events (both offline and online)
- You identify business and lead generation opportunities by finding companies, organizations, and partners that fit Waylay’s customer profile
- You liaise with external vendors to execute promotional campaigns
- You devise and maintain an outbound events calendar that serves our lead generation and sales goals
- You assist in qualifying leads generated from Inbound Marketing (prospect submitting a form online, participant in a webinar etc).
- You work with our CRM and other tools and update it with as much customer relevant material as possible to ensure a successful conversion from Marketing to Sales.
- You maintain and improve our inventory of marketing material and create new marketing assets as needed
- You assist with day-to-day marketing operations and work directly with other members of the Marketing team to discover opportunities for multiple lead generation campaigns
- 2-3 years experience in marketing, marketing communications or related field
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Ability to identify consumer needs/wants/trends, no matter the channel.
- Detail oriented and highly organized with ability to manage multiple, complex tasks simultaneously and maintain a clear sense of priorities for self
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management capability
- Willingness to learn about Waylay’s offering, the market, competitors, etc.
- Value teamwork and accountability
- Self-starter with a positive outlook
- bonus: experience working for a start-up or B2B software company