You will be responsible for detail design and implementation of cloud solutions for our clients using Waylay techology stack. Keeping in contact with customers via email, ticketing system, follow-up calls and occasionally work at the customer site.
- You are part of the Waylay services team.
- You work with customers to determine their needs and requirements.
- You understand customer use cases and translate them into a technical architecture and solutions.
- You use Waylay’s platform to develop, test and deliver solutions for our customers.
- You develop business logic using Waylay’s rules engine.
- You document the solutions and potentially deliver trainings.
- You travel regularly to customers both in Belgium and abroad.
- You enjoy the mix of technical work and interacting with customers.
- Your writing skills allow you to prepare technical deliverables for customers.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are familiar with RESTful API integrations.
- Youy have experience in defining overall API architecture, API implementations, integration and deployment.
- You are familiar with cloud technologies.
- You are familiar with different IoT protocol stacks (MQTT, COAP, AMQP, ...) and different LPWAN technologies (Sigfox, LoRA, NB-IoT).
- You have experience with, or are excited to become familiar with nodejs, python, big data, react.
- You source control with Git.
- Prior experience in enterprise integration is a bonus.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Laptop of your choice
- Lots of room for career development
- Work from a great location in the centre of Gent
- Work on the latest technology as part of a a highly qualified team
What's it like working at Waylay?
- Rewarding work, knowing you’re working on something that will have a great impact on companies and people in the near future.
- Get it done. Zero bureaucracy. Make a direct impact.
- Work together with passionate people who put team before ego.