Behind the scenes of the Waylay Digital Twin Salesforce Slack proof-of-concept
One thing that has become abundantly clear over the last months is that physical presence during office hours at the back office or at the customer site is no longer possible nor desired. Service organizations have to adapt to this new reality and there are plenty of software tools on the market that enables service professionals to work from anywhere.
But are these tools efficient enough or do they lead to user frustration? Concretely, service professionals want to:
- Configure or modify on the fly.
- Access all the necessary data right there and now.
- Leverage easy-to-use tools, no training required.
- Update business rules frequently as regulations change, customer expectations change, product and service entitlements change
- Collaborate in real-time with other team members.
Covid-19 has shown that working in field service is all about adapting to changing environments. The remote collaboration software tools alone are not enough to meet the above user requirements. They need to be equipped with intelligence that does the heavy lifting for you: enter Waylay Digital Twin for Salesforce Slack.
It leverages the strengths of Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Slack, Salesforce Flows, and the Waylay Digital Twin app.
Waylay Digital Twin is a Salesforce ISV app that exposes IoT data and analytics within Salesforce. Combining IoT data with customer context drives a lot of business value. In the gamified demo described below, we will illustrate the power of Waylay Digital Twin to:
- View real-time and historical sensor data
- Provide proactive alerts, create cases & work orders,
- Integrate with Slack
- Equip remote support with powerful diagnostic tools.
For more on these and other Waylay Digital Twin capabilities visit DigitalTwin